To correct the cutter positioning you need to follow these simple steps:
- Switch ON the Composer
- Using the 2mm hex key from Tool Kit, loosen the bolt that fixing cutter on the servo’s shaft.
- Use tweezers from Tool Kit to rotate cutter counter-clockwise. The correct position is when cutter is close to upper small hole in cutter sleeve but do not close it.
- Keep the cutter position with tweezers and tighten a little bit the bolt. Do not use too much force to avoid servo’s damage!
- Switch off the Composer
- Tighten bolt completely – when you try to tighten the bolt servo will rotate to their max angle, when it reaches that angle tighten bolt with some force.
- Switch on the Composer – servo will set on its “Zero angle”
- Make sure that upper hole of the cutter sleeve completely open and cutter doesn’t shift during “cut” from Menu.