- Aura (Windows, x64)
- v1.25.0 - 140 MB (11.06.2020) – Latest version
- v1.24.2 - 140 MB (28.05.2020)
- v1.24.1 - 140 MB (12.05.2020)
- v1.23.2 - 140 MB (14.04.2020)
- v0.9.23.1 - 140 MB (04.02.2020)
- v0.9.22 - 140 MB (07.01.2020)
- v0.9.21.3 - 140 MB (10.12.2019)
- v0.9.21.2 - 140 MB (24.11.2019)
- v0.9.21.1 - 140 MB (18.11.2019)
- v0.9.20.5 - 124 MB (28.08.2019)
- v0.9.20.3 - 124 MB (07.08.2019)
- v0.9.19.2 - 124 MB (17.04.2019)
- v0.9.19.1 - 124 MB (08.04.2019)
- v0.9.19 - 124 MB (04.04.2019)
- v0.9.17.1 - 124 MB (08.03.2019)
- v0.9.17 - 124 MB (06.03.2019)
- v0.9.13 - 124 MB (19.02.2019)
- v0.9.11.5 - 123 MB (18.01.2019)
- v0.9.11.3 - 123 MB (27.12.2018)
- v0.9.11.2 - 123 MB (21.12.2018)
- v0.9.11.1 - 123 MB (19.12.2018)
- v0.9.11 - 123 MB (18.12.2018)
- [Added] Rotation tool reworked. Now the part can be rotated to lay the selected face flat on the buildplate
- [Added] The part can now be scaled to a given size
- [Added] New application settings window (File->Settings)
- [Added] Collision check for parts on the buildplate can now be turned off in settings
- [Added] Added hotkeys for commands, that can be changed in settings
- [Added] Added hotkeys for changing layers in code preview mode (Up/Down, PageUp/PageDown). Improved control of UI elements from keyboard
- [Added] Added separate flow multipliers for each zone of a part to profile This factor is multiplied by the global flow multiplier in Plastics settings
- [Added] New parameters added to the settings: “Do unretract before tool change” in Printer settings and “Extra unretract on tool change” in Plastics settings. These parameters allow to prime inactive extruder before changing to it to eliminate under-extrusion after a tool change
- [Changed] Path planning algorithms improved, resulting in up to 25% fewer travels
- [Changed] Improved hiding of retracts and unretracts on external perimeters
- [Changed] Changed layer printing sequence: cellular infill is now printed first, following with internal perimeters, external perimeters, and solid infill. This sequence improves print quality for solid infill and perimeters
- [Changed] New application icon
- [Changed] 3D graphics engine updated
- [Fixed] File->Exit command in the main menu was disabled
- [Fixed] Project was considered as “changed” immediately after loading
- [Fixed] Occurring UI freezes during slicing
- [Fixed] Exceptions in rare cases during the model opening process
- [Fixed] Error message after slicing cancellation
- [Fixed] Exception on opening STP model with curves
- [Fixed] Wrong part scale values after rotation
- [Fixed] Disabling layup ruler for models
- [Fixed] Exceptions in rare cases during slicing
- [Fixed] Typos in UI
- [Fixed] Problems with wipe tower
- [Added] Added alpha version on the command line interface. User manual: https://github.com/anisoprint/aura-docs/blob/master/cli/cli.md
- [Added] Updated profiles for MCPP Carbon-P, now profiles for 0.4 mm and 0.6 mm nozzles are included
- [Added] New parameter “Fill angle offset” added to the cellular infill section of the profile. It allows changing cellular infill orientation from layer to layer
- [Added] Current slicing settings are now included at the end of each generated g-code file
- [Changed] Z-hops are now always vertical
- [Changed] Material consumption is now not displayed when it is zero
- [Changed] Increased max connection distance for reinforced infills. Now more lines are connected into one and fewer cuts are added
- [Fixed] Fixed exception when printing reinforced perimeters with Top and bottom solid layers count set to zero
- [Fixed] No conflict on loading project with changed reinforced infill settings
- [Fixed] Fixed error with deselection of models during editing part regions
- [Fixed] Fixed incorrect seam point calculation for the external shell
- [Fixed] Fixed problem with part contour expansion
- [Notice] Version numbering changed from 0.9.X.Y to 1.X.Y
- [Added] New standard profiles, printers, and material settings
- [Added] Machine serial number field added to Support form
- [Added] Added output of print time and material consumptions to the end of the g-code file. This information is displayed on Composer with MKA v1.0.0+ firmware
- [Added] Tool change movements are now always performed at the beginning of the print job to ensure that the correct extruder is active
- [Changed] Too short reinforced perimeters are now substituted by solid plastic infill, not cellular
- [Changed] Increased the number of digits after the dot in the extrusion values in g-code
- [Changed] Max value of Perimeter trim ratio setting increased to 2
- [Fixed] Problem with reinforced entities print speed calculations for speed coefficients less than 0.6
- [Fixed] Z-hop with Do wipe nozzle turned on and Wipe distance set to zero
- [Fixed] The first layer height is now displayed correctly in Set Layup view
- [Fixed] Fixed exception which occurred during reinforced perimeters generation in some cases
- [Fixed] Duplication of selected standard profile Initial release
- [Added] Outer contour expansion and Holes expansion settings added to the External Shell section of the profile. These settings allow adjusting dimensions of the part and holes in the part. The adjustment values are specified in millimeters. Positive values will make the part dimensions and holes dimensions larger. Negative values will make the part dimensions and holes dimensions smaller.
- [Added] Reinforced entities printing order setting is added to the Reinforced entities section of the profile. This setting allows choosing if the reinforced elements will be printed before plastic or after. “First in layer” means that the reinforced elements will be printed first in the layer, before any plastic elements (this was a default behavior in the previous versions). “Last in layer” means that the reinforced elements will be printed last in the layer, after any plastic elements. “Before external shell” means that all plastic elements except external shell will be printed first in the layer following with the reinforced elements and the external shell will be printed last in the layer.
- [Changed] Movement and rotation of the part with a mouse is now performed with 1 mm and 1° steps.
- [Changed] Z-hop is now done not vertically but diagonally when Wipe nozzle is turned on. This allows reducing strings for certain materials.
- [Changed] The microinfill is now printed as cellular (not solid) when the Top/bottom solid layer count is set to zero.
- [Fixed] Fixed bug, which resulted in a lack of retracts in some cases.
- [Fixed] Speed coefficients for reinforced perimeters and infills now work correctly
- [Fixed] Fixed bug in fiber consumption calculation.
- [Fixed] Fixed bug with fiber consumption not displaying, if the fiber is present only on the first layer
- [Fixed] Fixed extrusion width for external shell and cellular infill on the first layer if Top/bottom solid layer count is set to zero.
- [Fixed] Fixed plastic extrusion for reinforced elements on the first layer
- [Fixed] Fixed wipe tower printing speed on the first layer
- [Fixed] Fixed slicing reset on extruder change in printer settings
- [Fixed] Fixed exception on model transformation from Edit menu
- [Fixed] Fixed problem with nozzle wipe after short lines
- [Fixed] Fixed exception if very small support areas are present
- [Fixed] Fixed problem with the part display on scaling
- [Fixed] Fixed problem with a high part rotation speed on the second rotation
- [Fixed] Fixed problem with infill lines display in view code mode
- [Fixed] Fixed bug with duplicate names on printer, profile or material renaming
- [Added] Added M400 command before extruder cooling at the end of code
- [Changed] Solid infills in the macrolayer are now generated at different angles. Fill angle offset is added on each microlayer.
- [Changed] The first layer is now included in the Bottom solid layers count.
- [Changed] Solid infill area under reinforced perimeters is narrower now, solid infill is generated only directly under the fiber. A small area of solid infill inside the fiber loops, that was present when Plastic perimeters count inside fiber was set to zero, is now eliminated.
- [Changed] Solid infills generation is now parallel, which speeds up slicing
- [Changed] Composite extruder is not heated and priming fiber stripe is not laid up, when the model has no reinforced entities
- [Changed] Removed a delay when entering data into the fields of the model editing forms and settings forms
- [Fixed] STEP files can now also be associated with Aura during the installation
- [Fixed] Incorrect display of disabled models when returning from View Code mode
- [Fixed] Solid infill is now generated below, not above reinforced perimeters
- [Fixed] For models disabled in the Models panel, code is no longer generated
- [Fixed] Removed retract at first move to print start point
- [Fixed] Fixed overlapping of cellular infill with solid infill below reinforced perimeters, that occurred in some cases.
- [Fixed] Fixed a bug that caused an exception when using a printer with a large number of extruders
- [Fixed] Fixed incorrect behavior of the model edit buttons after creating a new project
- [Fixed] Fixed the ability to add and remove extruders in default printers
- [Fixed] Fixed a bug that made it impossible to add extruders to the printer
- Missing retracts fixed
- Different changes in slicing engine to improve stability and quality
- Improvements and fixes
- New Models panel with models list
- New Layup structure paradigm
- New Profile – Slicing paradigm
- New Support form
- Conflict dialog reworked
- Printing algorithms are improved to printing as with fiber as with pure plastic
- File associations are added for Aura project file *auproj. And you could also add associations for *stl, *stl file at the installation dialog by your choice
- New materials and profiles are added
- Current profiles and materials settings are improved
- Plastic flow multiplier setting moved from Fiber settings to Reinforced entities section of Profile
- Reinforced infills
- Fiber perimeters generation added for the first layer when solid infill count equals to zero
- Z-hop after cut added to reduce fiber slips (Experimental)
- Fiber printing settings are moved to a new section in Profile
- Changes in default profiles
- UI small improvements and fixes
- Other fixes and improvements
- Fixed bug in internal plastic perimeters generation
- Fiber perimeters generation algorithm changed significantly. Perimeters are now more smooth, printed from outside to inside, residual fiber is placed inside the part.
- Changes in part printing sequence – outer shell is now printed after internal plastic perimeters.
- Changes and fixes in fiber printing speed calculation – printed fiber trajectory should be now more accurate.
- Pause is now added after composite extruder heating to make extruder temperature more uniform.
- Top/bottom solid layers count can now be zero. If you are using fiber, the fiber will be placed from the first layer to the last.
- Default printing and material profiles updated.
- Printing time for printing with fiber is now calculated more accurately (still not completely accurate, but better).
- Multiple other improvements and fixes.
- Updated fiber trajectory processing algorithm (better fiber placement accuracy after cut)
- Added separate minimum travel distance for retract if travel does not cross part perimeter
- New Composer firmware updater
- Bugfixes and minor improvements
- Bugfixes and minor improvements
- Fixed fiber layup speed calculation on corners
- First public release