- Aura (Windows, x64)
- v0.9.22 - 140 MB (07.01.2020) – Latest version
- v0.9.21.3 - 140 MB (10.12.2019)
- v0.9.21.2 - 140 MB (24.11.2019)
- v0.9.21.1 - 140 MB (18.11.2019)
- v0.9.20.5 - 124 MB (28.08.2019)
- v0.9.20.3 - 124 MB (07.08.2019)
- v0.9.19.2 - 124 MB (17.04.2019)
- v0.9.19.1 - 124 MB (08.04.2019)
- v0.9.19 - 124 MB (04.04.2019)
- v0.9.17.1 - 124 MB (08.03.2019)
- v0.9.17 - 124 MB (06.03.2019)
- v0.9.13 - 124 MB (19.02.2019)
- v0.9.11.5 - 123 MB (18.01.2019)
- v0.9.11.3 - 123 MB (27.12.2018)
- v0.9.11.2 - 123 MB (21.12.2018)
- v0.9.11.1 - 123 MB (19.12.2018)
- v0.9.11 - 123 MB (18.12.2018)
- [Added] Added M400 command before extruder cooling at the end of code
- [Changed] Solid infills in the macrolayer are now generated at different angles. Fill angle offset is added on each microlayer.
- [Changed] The first layer is now included in the Bottom solid layers count.
- [Changed] Solid infill area under reinforced perimeters is narrower now, solid infill is generated only directly under the fiber. A small area of solid infill inside the fiber loops, that was present when Plastic perimeters count inside fiber was set to zero, is now eliminated.
- [Changed] Solid infills generation is now parallel, which speeds up slicing
- [Changed] Composite extruder is not heated and priming fiber stripe is not laid up, when the model has no reinforced entities
- [Changed] Removed a delay when entering data into the fields of the model editing forms and settings forms
- [Fixed] STEP files can now also be associated with Aura during the installation
- [Fixed] Incorrect display of disabled models when returning from View Code mode
- [Fixed] Solid infill is now generated below, not above reinforced perimeters
- [Fixed] For models disabled in the Models panel, code is no longer generated
- [Fixed] Removed retract at first move to print start point
- [Fixed] Fixed overlapping of cellular infill with solid infill below reinforced perimeters, that occurred in some cases.
- [Fixed] Fixed a bug that caused an exception when using a printer with a large number of extruders
- [Fixed] Fixed incorrect behavior of the model edit buttons after creating a new project
- [Fixed] Fixed the ability to add and remove extruders in default printers
- [Fixed] Fixed a bug that made it impossible to add extruders to the printer
- Missing retracts fixed
- Different changes in slicing engine to improve stability and quality
- Improvements and fixes
- New Models panel with models list
- New Layup structure paradigm
- New Profile – Slicing paradigm
- New Support form
- Conflict dialog reworked
- Printing algorithms are improved to printing as with fiber as with pure plastic
- File associations are added for Aura project file *auproj. And you could also add associations for *stl, *stl file at the installation dialog by your choice
- New materials and profiles are added
- Current profiles and materials settings are improved
- Plastic flow multiplier setting moved from Fiber settings to Reinforced entities section of Profile
- Reinforced infills
- Fiber perimeters generation added for the first layer when solid infill count equals to zero
- Z-hop after cut added to reduce fiber slips (Experimental)
- Fiber printing settings are moved to a new section in Profile
- Changes in default profiles
- UI small improvements and fixes
- Other fixes and improvements
- Fixed bug in internal plastic perimeters generation
- Fiber perimeters generation algorithm changed significantly. Perimeters are now more smooth, printed from outside to inside, residual fiber is placed inside the part.
- Changes in part printing sequence – outer shell is now printed after internal plastic perimeters.
- Changes and fixes in fiber printing speed calculation – printed fiber trajectory should be now more accurate.
- Pause is now added after composite extruder heating to make extruder temperature more uniform.
- Top/bottom solid layers count can now be zero. If you are using fiber, the fiber will be placed from the first layer to the last.
- Default printing and material profiles updated.
- Printing time for printing with fiber is now calculated more accurately (still not completely accurate, but better).
- Multiple other improvements and fixes.
- Updated fiber trajectory processing algorithm (better fiber placement accuracy after cut)
- Added separate minimum travel distance for retract if travel does not cross part perimeter
- New Composer firmware updater
- Bugfixes and minor improvements
- Bugfixes and minor improvements
- Fixed fiber layup speed calculation on corners
- First public release