- Composer A4 v1.0.x
- Composer A3 v0.9.x
- v0.9.2b - 288 KB (18.04.2019) – Latest version
- New firmware file format, fw2. Use Aura 0.9.13 or later to update firmware to this version.
- System config is now stored in EEPROM
- Linear advance 1.5 added. The deafault k coefficient is set to zero, but can be set before the print with M900 command. See http://marlinfw.org/docs/features/lin_advance.html for more details.
- Added cut M-code (M1010)
- Added cut settings M-code (M1011 S A B)
- Added toolswitch settings M-code (M217)
- Added filament load/unload settings M-code (M704)
- Added LCD brightness M-code (M250 C)
- Added preheat settings M-code (M145 H B)
- Information about current printhead, buildplate and chamber temperatures (if the chamber temperature sensor is present) is now displayed during printing
- Exhaust fan now turns on automatically if the chamber temperature sensor is present on printer and the chamber temperature is high (50°C)
- Print head throat cooling fans are now turned on only if extruder temperature is above 60°C
- Fixed bug with layer number not displaying after pause
- Other minor fixes and improvements
- Updated maximum accelerations to fix occasional missed steps during printing
- Minor improvements
- Fixed bug in G4 command
- Fixed bugs in UI
- Initial release
Firmware source code can be found in our Github repository.